Samsung smart TV is a great device which allows you to watch movies, videos and more on your TV screen. However, there are times when you would like to remove certain apps from the smart TV so that it will be easier for other users who have the same kind of device as yours. In this guide we will show how easy it is to remove any app from your Samsung smart TV so that other people don’t access them while using their own devices!
Step 1. Remove the Home screen
- Tap the home button on your remote.
- You’ll see a list of apps and shortcuts, along with a search bar at the top.
- Use your arrow keys or other controls to scroll through these screens until you find what you want to delete.
Step 2. Pull up the personalization menu
- Pull up the personalization menu
- Tap on “More” and then tap on “Apps.”
- Select any app you want to remove and hit “Remove” button on the right side of the screen
Step 3. Tap Apps, then tap More
- Tap Apps.
- Tap More to see the filtered list of installed applications.
- Tap Remove All Applications or Remove a Specific Application to remove an app from your Smart TV.
Step 4. Tap on “All apps” tab at the bottom of the screen
Now, tap on “All apps” tab at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to a list of all installed apps on your smart TV. You can then select any app that you would like to remove from your device.
Tap on “Remove” button located on right side of each app (if available). If an icon for “Remove” does not appear next to any particular app, just double-tap this icon until it appears in order to remove it from your smart TV
Step 5. Select any app you want to remove and hit “Remove” button on the right side of the screen
- Tap on any app you want to remove and hit “Remove” button on the right side of the screen.
- The selected app will be removed from your Samsung TV.
Step 6. Go back to step 3 and repeat process until all apps that you would like to remove have been removed from your smart tv.
After you have completed the first five steps and all apps that you would like to remove have been removed, go back to your smart tv and repeat the process until all apps that you would like to remove have been removed from your smart tv.
If an app was not removed after step 5, try removing it again in one of the following ways:
- Delete and reinstall the app (if available) for a second time by following instructions on screen or in documentation provided with each app.
- Go through Google Play Store’s “Uninstall” tab under “My Apps.”
You can remove apps from your Samsung smart TV
You can remove apps from your Samsung smart TV using the steps outlined in this article.
We hope that you have found this guide helpful and are now able to remove apps from your Samsung smart TV. If there is anything else we can help with, please do let us know in the comments section below!